Willow Hill Farm Riding School offers lesson programs for riders of all ages and level of ability. Our lesson programs are tailored to meet your needs, be it riding for pleasure, or the opportunity to show at the ‘A’ Circuit level. Lessons are available 5 days per week, including weekends and evenings. Safety, in a pleasant learning environment is our priority.
Our program includes:
- 10 lesson horses and ponies - Schoolmasters, trained to take care of the rider
- Safety tack provided, with safety release stirrups
- Approved riding helmets
- Quality instruction, overseen by our Head Trainer, Annette Mohr
- Private, Semi-Private or Group Lessons
- An opportunity to fully Lease or Half Lease one of our Schoolmasters
- Opportunities to participate in WHF Horse Shows, or away shows on one of our Schoolmasters, with shipping and coaching provided
- Summer Riding Camp, full day or half day sessions throughout the Summer (A separate Brochure is available)
- Christmas and Easter Riding Camps (Brochure available)
All prospective students are invited to meet with our staff to tour our facility and discuss your goals and aspirations.